- Our rates include VAT.
- Minimum three night stay, except in high season.
- Easter time, Christmas time and New Year's Eve are considered as middle season.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in is usually scheduled on Saturdays between 3 pm and 7 pm. In case you are going to be late or need to make changes, please call Manuela as soon as possible at 0039-328-562-5989.
- Guests must leave the house in good condition within 10 am on Saturdays.
- Upon arrival guests will be asked to leave a 300 € cash deposit, which will be returned upon departure after inspection of the house in case no damages to the rooms or the furnishings are reported.
- Guests' personal data will be registered upon arrival and forwarded to the local security authorities as required by Italian law.
- The number of guests staying at the house cannot exceed the maximum number allowed, with the exception of children aged under 3.
- Guests must have some form of personal identification document.
- The owners reserve the right to access the house for essential maintenance services.
Terms of payment
- On confirmation of reservation, guests must make a down payment equal to 30% of the total rental price.
- The final balance shall be paid within 28 days prior to the rental time.
Payments can be made by bank transfer to the following bank account:
IBAN Code: IT 52 F030 6971 4170 0000 0006 915
BIC SWIFT Code: BCITITMM
- or by postal order addressed to:
Faralli Manuela, via Aretina 211/a 52043 Castiglion Fiorentino, Arezzo, Italy.
- By credit card (by arrangement with the owner).
- In case of cancellation of reservation, the following penalties will be charged:
- 30% of the total price will be retained if the reservation is cancelled up to 28 days before the scheduled rental time;
- 60% of the total price will be retained if the reservation is cancelled between the 28th and 10th day before arrival;
- 100% of the total price will be retained if the reservation is cancelled between the 9th and actual day of rental.
Any problems must be brought immediately to the attention of the owners for swift resolution.